Aireborough Learning Partnership Trust
Aireborough Learning Partnership Trust (ALPT) was formally constituted as a Trust on 1st January 2014, following a period of consultation. Trust schools have a different legal status. They remain part of the local authority system, but are supported by a charitable trust which appoints some of the governors. The Governing Body of each school will continue to run the school and be responsible for its performance.
The Trust will work towards key objectives:
- to raise standards and attainment for all children in the partnership.
- to increase and create vibrant learning opportunities for all.
- to create strong working relationships between all cooperative members.
- to use resources in a more creative and collaborative way.
The Trust aims to make a difference through:
- Enhancing learning teaching and curriculum development
- Sharing resources and expertise
- Maintaining and enhancing our extended services
- Inclusion and social cohesion
Coppice Wood Avenue, Yeadon, Leeds, United Kingdom, LS19 7LF